Account Update Form
|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Futures Price||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
West Des Moines, Iowa (50266)
- Cotton Rallies the 4c Limit
- With December in the delivery process, 5 contracts thus far, the contract traded 445 points higher on no limit. The other front months stopped at their 4 cent allotted limit through May ’23 with July up by 393 points on the day. New crop December closed above 80 cents for...
- Feeders Lead Cattle Rally on Wednesday
- Front month feeder cattle futures rallied 0.96% to 1.4% on the day, leaving the Jan contract at a net $2.17 gain for the week thus far. Live cattle also traded higher, gaining 27 to 87 cents on the day. Feb fats sit with a 55 cent gain for the week...
- Hogs Recover Ground on Wednesday
- Lean hog futures recovered 40 cents to $1.82 across the front month contracts on Wednesday. That still leaves Feb with a net $3.15 draw down for the week to date. The USDA National Average Base Hog Price for Wednesday was $2.15 higher at $86.06. The 11/28 CME Lean Hog Index...
- Wednesday Wheats Gain Back Double Digits
- Month end position squaring allowed wheat prices to rebound on Wednesday with double digit gains in the winter wheat contracts. December spring wheat was up 16 1/2 cents, but the other nearbys recovered just 4 1/2 to 8 1/2 cents on the day. SRW futures closed up by 10 1/2...
- Soybeans Pull Off Highs, but Still Add to Upside
- Bean prices were off their highs at the close on Wednesday, but still higher by 3 to 10 cents in the front months. Nov ’23 was left behind on just a 3 cent gain, and is now at a 70 1/2 cent discount to nearby Jan. Soybean meal prices stayed...
- Midweek Drop in Corn Market
- Corn prices stayed in an 8 1/4 cent range on Wednesday but closed near the low of the day with 2 1/2 to 5 cent losses in the front months. The 2023 crop contracts were the weakest, widening the inverse to now 60 1/2 cents March ’23 to Dec ’23....